Sausalito Farms had to take the year off. We had to go help SANTA CLAUS this year. Please come see us again next year.
open daily starting Friday of Thanksgiving week
Local delivery is available to Sausalito, Mill Valley, Tiburon and Corte Madera
The Christmas Tree lot is located in Dunphy Park (Bridgeway/Napa St.) in Sausalito
Unfortunately, Sausalito Farms will not be in operation this year. The x-mas tree lot location, Dunphy Park, is in the process of having a much needed renovation. We look forward to seeing what it looks like when the renovation is complete. There was only one other location that was a possibility to move to this year, but we felt it would not have worked out. The City of Sausalito has always supported what we bring to the community during the holidays so we hope when the renovation is complete we will be able to bring holiday joy to you again next year.
We would like to thank all of you for the outpouring of support on how Sausalito Farms has become a family tradition for many in the community and how we will be missed this year.
Each year Sausalito Farms helps raise over $20,000.00 for local schools, non-profits and sports teams. Hopefully we will keep the tradition going next year.
Have a great Holiday Season and keep us in mind for next year!!!
Sausalito Farms Staff
Sausalito Farms is owned and operated by Christopher Holbrook and Matt Earnhardt. Both grew up in Sausalito and graduated from Tam High in 1989. It all Started 15 years ago when the two were looking to raise money for a travel baseball team they coached. Since 2002, Sausalito Farms has helped local schools, non-profits and sports teams raise over $750,000. All staff of Sausalito Farms are youth to high school kids that go to school here in Marin County.
We are here to help any and all of our locals schools, non-profits and sports teams raise money for their programs. Money raised helps schools take class trips and buy schools supplies. Sports teams are able to buy much needed equipment and safety gear. Non-profitsraise money for scholarships and feed the homeless.
1. Where do the trees and wreaths come from? All of our trees and wreaths are organically grown in Oregon. They are cut fresh within two weeks of delivery.
2. Where and when do we pick up our pre-ordered trees? The Christmas tree lot is located in Dunphy Park (Bridgeway/Napa St.) in Sausalito. We open for business the day after Thanksgiving.
3. Do we get to pick out our pre-ordered tree? Yes, there will be 100's of fresh cut trees to choose from.
4. If we didn't order online can we still donate? Yes, we have donation forms at the Christmas Tree lot.
5. Do you deliver? Yes, we deliver to Sausalito, Mill Valley, Strawberry, Tiburon and Corte Madera. Delivery charge will apply.